Washington D.C. August 29 2017 – The United States Department of Education – I am surprised that Universities are not raising up more in University news letters, especially the big Universities. With much to write about and many important changes happening in the United States of America, this is a time to reach the world for your University and to prove to the world why the United States is the greatest nation in the world and leads the world in matters of Trust & Education something that is worth writing about.
Without trust what are we?
Todays societies are more open than before but not to long ago the Iron Curtain would never have allowed to happen to their citizens what happened the United States of America. But do not stop trusting and believing in yourselves and even in average people who come from former white supremacist regimes. These are good citizens who many of you will never talk too and who many of you will never meet.
There are many good people around the world who suffered as you did by news and a holocaust of death. How does it make you feel? What Ideas do you have to share?
Some of the issues Universities can write about:
- How do students feel about the use of spiritual language and positive use of the name God and belief in and reliance on God by the founding fathers?
- How do students feel about prayer once being suppressed by masons in public schools?
- How do students feel that masons preached separation of church & state while practicing their religion 24 hours a day 7 days a week on the citizens of the United States of America?
- How are students coping with the fact that Donald Trump is not the president? a small crisis; and or the revelation that the recent election being a complete hoax?
- How do students feel about Hillary Clinton and how she was repeatedly suppressed by masons and kept from becoming America’s first female elected president?
- How do students feel that their world and their country has been under siege by white supremacy since September 11 2001?
- How do students feel about the changes in the country?
- For the students who made the trip, How did trips and Visits to Washington and learning the truth change your perspective?
We are living in Historical times like the 60’s & 70’s only without the drugs and without the violence. Our budget has been stable for quite sometime and money is the last thing the United States of America has to worry about.
The future rests in business, law enforcement, education, military careers and in the continuance of perfecting administrations at the local municipal, county, state, regional and national levels.
The future must begin within the citizenry and citizens must positively cope with what has happened and realized it has not diminished their national identity and prestige of the nation. What every American and student must realize that Americans define America and secret societies do not define America.
Education defines America. Trust defines the American way and good journalism should at this point – by all media institutions – be used to create awareness. We should never again allow the country to be taken over or run by false media e.g. like todays Donald Trump media
Jose Maria Chavira M.S. Adagio 1st nom de plume JC Angelcraft – The United States Department of Education & Special Agent In Charge of the United States of America.